Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday

A few weeks ago, the always awesome Sarah and Dimity we discussing on their AMR Podcast tips for getting the best race photo.  They talked about attire and how to stride when you see the photogs poised ahead.  They then called out for us to show our favorite race pictures and I dug up this one!
This is me taking that infamous right onto Hereford St. in Boston after running 26 miles in a Nor'easter...seeing friends and knowing how close I was to victory.  I look like I've been through a war but my this is one of my favorites because I think it captured just how joyful I was!
Play along....what is your favorite race photo??
Post it on my Facebook page!!

10 comments:

  1. That is a great photo! Hmm I will have to dig around and find some race photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided not to look at the photographers anymore since they always take a pic with a silly look on my face:/ My faves are the ones where I look like I am focused and determined without a close up on my face;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first half finish, because I never thought I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's one of me running sick wiping snot off my face. It's very attractive. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite race photo was actually taken by a spectator using a throwaway camera that my husband and I brought with us during the Paris Marathon in 2001. It is at mile 20 standing there with the Eiffel Tower in the background. It always brings back such great memories! (It's still on the About Me page on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! My favorite race photo is crossing the finish line hand in hand with my son. And he's carrying a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!!! what an expression!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo!! My favorite one is after the Wineglass Marathon, when I bite into my glass medal and almost broke it LOL

    ReplyDelete