Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Motivation

Good morning!!  Sorry for being late but I have been battling strep throat and a double ear infection this weekend.  Now I'm finally off the couch and I may be done with the fever so here we go!!  This time of year people get extra motivated to be "bikini ready".  They dial up the exercise...clamp down on their eating...do crazy diets...just to try to erase what was winter.  One thing that I know for sure is that healthy eating for me is not a phase...or a diet...nor am I planning on gaining one ounce of this weight I've lost back.  This is a lifestyle for me.  It isn't a phase.  Once winter comes I'm not going to bundle up and carb load!  This is my lifestyle 12 months of the year!  What about you?  
Does your lifestyle change depending on the seasons?

7 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better today! You know I totally agree- it's not sustainable to follow any sort of diet, it must be a lifestyle and one that you LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read you are feeling somewhat better. I seem to be always up and down a few pounds. That is my normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better! I fully agree with you - it's for life!

    ReplyDelete