Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Motivation

source
Maybe it's because it is Monday...or the beginning of summer break...but I am feeling lately that the possibilities are endless.  It is most likely I am feeling this way because I now have 7 more hours in my day to do more...spend more time with the fam...more time playing on the beach...more time doing all those projects I have piling up on my craft table...and yes more time to get my sweat on!  The truth is the possibilities are endless for all of us no matter what amount of time we have as long as we decide to take that first step and act on it!!  The doors are open for us to walk on through...will you?

8 comments:

  1. I got a lot of plans for this summer too, Nancy. Many doors opening and there is a lot I want to accomplish. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! START!!!!!!!
    thats a big one here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer has a way of doing that! Feeling the endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those extra hours in your day Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling that way too, seeing the end of pregnancy in sight and getting excited about new things ahead to train for. So nice that you have a real summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Deciding to act is such a huge piece of it, isn't it? You have made me feel like the possibilities are endless now too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!!! Taking that first step is the hardest one and the most important.

    ReplyDelete