Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Yesterday I headed out for a glorious 10 miles....wait for it....OUTSIDE!!! The sun felt great and I was very happy to get in the 10 miles under 1:30!!! My last mile was in 8:12!! I felt great! I also ran by my favorite beach which I am convinced is there just for me...and the mansions that surround it! I can't wait for the summer so Em and I can be beach bums there!! I went back to the beach later to do a mini photo shoot for a challenge that Zoe over at Run, Zoe, Run is doing for V-day. I will post that tomorrow but here are some of the shots!

Can't wait for the day when I don't have to wear a down coat to the beach!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! You have a NEW beach route! Missed running long with you today. The Canal was VERY windy, BUT the deed...oops meant the run (LOL)was done....thank the lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 10 mile run! We had 50s today and it was nice not to dress like a snow man :) Spring is almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea for a great run outside!!! love seeing the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures! Ah, wish I was there. :)

    ReplyDelete